[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn questions

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:59:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,
Dixie, that is so neat the way you and your daughter can shop together!  I
don't quite do that, but when I am interested in knowing what a particular
yarn color is, I go to the link myself, then email it to my crafty friend,
she looks at it and emails me back with a description. For example, one time
she had given me this yarn and I had remembered the brand name but not the
color name. so I sent her the link to the list of colors and she was able to
identify the color for me so I could purchase another skein to continue with
my patterned scarf. Isn't it nice that we have so many options these days to
make crafting doable?

Cathy