[Nfb-krafters-korner] Seeking help for Krafters Korner

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 18:58:03 UTC 2012

Cindy and I will be posting "help needed".   So if you are  interested
please email directly  to the person who puts up descriptions of  help needed.

Help Needed:

I  would like to get someone to handle the chats more. Like think up
topics, invite  hosts and or find hosts. follow up with emails to the lists about
chats[reminders] Write blurbs for Facebook and Tweeter and send them to
Amanda.  Also host or be available for scheduled chats.
I would like to share  with someone  this responsibility  and a new team
member would be wonderful.

Krafters Korner is for Everyone and Everyone makes Krafters Korner what it
is!

Cindy will be checking in with some of you that has offered to  help.
already[Barb, Cathy & Dixie]