[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 02:17:05 UTC 2012

The  beginners Knitting class that starts on January 5 is knitting  with
knitting needles.

In a message dated 12/23/2012 11:46:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
knownoflove at gmail.com writes:

Hi,
Thank you to everyone who works so hard to keep krafters  korner running. We
appreciate all of you, and although I haven't been  active on the list as of
late, I'm still here. I've been preparing to start  college, busy with work,
singing in a community chorus, prepping for the  Christmas holiday, ETC.
I have a quick question about the beginners  knitting class series. Is this
for loom knitting? Or, is this for knitting  with needles?
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

In Christ,  Miranda