[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Disarmed} Fwd: [Kiss-looms] A VERY BIG THNK YOU

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 19:02:23 UTC 2012

Do a search for K I S S :Looms.

In a message dated 12/27/2012 9:29:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
megsilkey at gmail.com writes:

Where  can you get the kiss loom if I may ask.

Sent from my iPhone

On  Dec 26, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Blindhands at aol.com wrote:

> Just a note to  all:
>
> Cliff, the creator of the KISS Looms died Christmas  Eve.  He has been
> fighting cancer and has gone home  now.  The little bit that I had come
in
> contact with  himand what he did to help me use his looms better without
sight
> was done by him for me in October.  He sent me a few samples to  test out
 his
> idea and I reported back to him on his improvement  for his looms.  I
spoke
> to him once and he was so friendly  and concerned regarding making his
looms
> workable for a blind  person to be able to use it.  I never had any  idea
> how  sick he was.
>
> Kiss Looms will ggo on being created as Kelly  Jones and her Dad, Bill
will
> continue with KISS Looms.
>
> Kelly will be at our Monday Night Chat on January 7 to talk about  how
> different the KISS Looms are.  9 PM Eastern, 8 PM  Central, 7 PM
Mountain, 6  PM
> Pacific
> 605 781 1000 code  875029#
>
> Joyce  Kane
> _www.KraftersKorner.org_  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)
> Blindhands at AOL.com
>

>  ____________________________________

Rtc2dJZAMyNDY4NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNTY0MjIwMjA-?act=reply&mes

(mailto:gworth510 at comcast.net?subject=Re:%20[Kiss-looms]%20A%20VERY%20BIG%20THNK%20YOU)   _Reply  to group _

(mailto:Kiss-looms at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20[Kiss-looms]%20A%20VERY%20BIG%20TH
>  NK%20YOU)  _Start  a New Topic_
>  (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Kiss-looms/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJm
ZW5hcThtBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzIwNzE3MzYxBGdycHNwSWQDMTcw
>  NTA2MzYzMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNTY0MjIwMjA-)    _Messages
in
> this topic_

2dJZAMyNDY4NQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNTY0MjIwMjAEdHBjSWQDMTc0MDg-)
>   (32)
> Recent Activity:
>    *    _New  Members_

>  YzMQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxMzU2NDIyMDIw?o=6)  4
>    *   _New  Photos_

>  QRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2cGhvdARzdGltZQMxMzU2NDIyMDIw)  3
>   *   _New  Links_

>  RzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bGlua3MEc3RpbWUDMTM1NjQyMjAyMA--)  1
>  _Visit  Your Group_

>  nRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzNTY0MjIwMjA-)

>  WUDMTM1NjQyMjAyMA--)
> Switch to: _Text-Only_
>  (mailto:Kiss-looms-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery
Format:  Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_
>  (mailto:Kiss-looms-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery:
Digest)  • _Unsubscribe_
>  (mailto:Kiss-looms-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe)    •
_Terms