[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting cables on a loom, is it possible?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:43:36 UTC 2012

Hi Barb,

This is so funny, we are emailing off and on list simultaneously it seems.

Anyhow, one of the patterns I tried was for cabled wrist warmers. It came
out to be a size for a giant, no exaggeration here! so I made a ear flap hat
from a pattern and had the same thing happen. So I said the heck with the
patterns and created my own. I have never made wrist-warmers before but I
would figure that they are simple enough. Take my class and adapt a pattern
you like and make your own.
Cathy