[Nfb-krafters-korner] life line

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 19:54:33 UTC 2012

It is really weird how you folks are talking about the life line.  I  was
going to find my life line knitting needle this afternoon and use it on one
of my mittens that are on the loom.  I actually pulled it off the loom and
pulled out several rows and was going to use the life line to weave along a
row  of loom stitches so I can put it back on the loom and continue from
there  upward.  I spendt some time this morning taking stitch by stitch out and
I  had a challendge keeping the stitches at an even tension when removing
and  putting them back on.  So I figured I had nothing to lose trying it this
 way.  I will let you know if it works out for me.  I frogged it back  to
nice even stitches so with this real thin knitting needle I think it should
work OK for me.