[Nfb-krafters-korner] welcome Deidre

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Dec 31 01:31:23 UTC 2012

Deidre,

Hi.  I'm Denise Shaible and I live in California.  I want to welcome you to
the list and assure you that if there's a learning curve, you'll work it out
with this group.  I mainly do needle knitting but, I'm sorry to say, I'm a
bit slow. I also love safety pin beading.  I'm sure you'll love all of the
things you'll learn from the folks on this list.  Also, if you're in need of
words of comfort or humor, you'll find them, too.

So, happy crafting.  Happy New Year!

Regards,

Denise Shaible