[Nfb-krafters-korner] 5 YEAR CELEBRATION

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Dec 31 01:35:58 UTC 2012

Cathy,

this is Denise shaible.  It appears that I won the November contest.  I
received an e-mail from Cindy telling me the great news but, I wasn't near
my computer.  Then, I read my e-mails and learned that she was trying to
locate me.  I immediately wrote her and gave her my address.  So, unless
things have changed without me noticing, I won in November.  I don't know
who won in December.  I'd also like to know.

Regards,

Denise