[Nfb-krafters-korner] yarn brands: what is good for what?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 1 21:57:35 UTC 2012

Cathy, it is not that much more money for the really good yarn. And, yes,
once you made a dish cloth from the good stuff, you will never again go to
the SC kind. They have so much more absorbancy and heft to them.
and, the colors stay rich and sharp and don't look old and faded like the S
and C kind does after a shor time.
Lynda