[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded heart-shaped basket

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:24:04 UTC 2012

Hi beaders,

Well, as usual I didn't do things right the first time and had to undo my
work and try again. this is a common state of affairs for me. tonight I put
the pins on facing in the wrong direction. We were all talking about whether
there was a way to fix the problem without undoing it. Joyce and Theresa
said there was "no way" but Len kept saying it didn't matter! So I redid
three quarters of row 2 and it was only then that I realized what Len had
been trying to say! I believe what he meant was that if I had simply flipped
the entire project  down onto my tray with the spines facing up instead of
down against the tray, I could have folded up the pins for the sides and
been fine with the beads facing outward.  Wish I'd understood what Len had
been trying to explain, or wish I'd figured this out before I'd nearly
redone the entire second row. <sigh> once again I must put this down to a
learning experience and accept that as usual I must learn things the hard
way.

Cathy