[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded heart-shaped basket

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 00:55:46 UTC 2012

I have had my hang-up with a rag rug yesterday. A friend made me a shuttle
so that I can weave my rag rug at a faster pase. The problem was that the
shuttle was a bit too thick to go under the edge of the loom which has a
mettal bar to weave around. Once my friend got taller eye hooks and taller
nales to go on the ends that holds the metereal that I weave around, we had
to install the I hooks and the nales on the spot because the strips that I
was working with was too long. It slowed down my weaving. Two men and I got
the I hooks and the nails installed right but I discovered that I have to go
half as long of strips that I tried working out yesterday even with the
taller I hooks and nails. The shuttles work fine under the bar but the
strips with their bulk doesn't without cutting them in half. Between
working, doing homework, keeping up with the end of the football season, and
everything else that life throws at you can be wild at times. I'm glad that
I am working out the bugs now rather than later! Maybe I'll have the bugs
out by spring.
Kendra Schaber