[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower pup kit!

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:19:49 UTC 2012

Hello latch hookers,

Well, my flower pup kit just arrived in the mail. Naturally, I have eagerly
opened the box to check its contents. I have the kit, and the latch hook and
binding purchased separately.

I looked at the canvas and the holes are plenty large enough for us to work
with without difficulty.

Thought I'd give you a heads up on what to expect with the yarn. There will
be eight packs of yarn, but some of the packs hold more than one color of
yarn. These will need to be sorted before you can begin. I am listing the 14
different shades of yarns in the kit, so that if you wish to prepare bags
and labels for your yarn, you can have it ready when you have sighted help
available to sort out your yarn. This is what I plan to do myself.

Flower pup kit

100009627

4102 Flower Pup

COLOR KEY

1. 4001 White

2. 0131 Vanilla

3. 4305 lt. Gold

4. 4350 Dk. Gold

5. 4605 Blue

6. 4505 lt. Pink

7. 4545 Pink

8. 4525 Dk. Pink

9. 0165 lt. Green

10. 0155 Green

11. 4390 Tan

12. 4440 lt. Brown

13. 4420 Brown

14. 4099 Black

I'll be scanning the rest of the paper work and sending out the chart to my
sister sometime this weekend.

Class begins on March second.

More later,

Cathy