[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Feb 5 02:34:49 UTC 2012

I read an e-mail recently about making soap.  I don't seem to be able to
find that e-mail but I was wondering if anyone has ever taught a class in
soap making.  At first, I wasn't interested in it but, I was thinking the
other day about how nice it would be to have some soap in cute shapes and
with scents such as lavender in my bathroom.  So, I thought I'd ask this
question.  If nobody has taught a class in soap making, could this be a
class in the future?  I hope so.  Thanks.

Regards,

Denise