[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Nail polish alternative

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Feb 6 15:02:34 UTC 2012

Ninn,
Are you trying to use your vision when you are doing this?  Try putting your non dominant hand at the top of the bottle and this should direct you.  If that still does not work, you could make a small funnel out of paper or place something around the top of the bottle with a hole in it to help guide you.

Good Luck!
Cindy Z.