[Nfb-krafters-korner] O.T. Re: FW: Nail polish alternative

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Mon Feb 6 16:02:50 UTC 2012

Cindy, this does sound like a good option. I have often wondered about some
kind of method to do nails. I can do my nails with clear or almost clear
nail polish (I have no vision at all) and it comes out ok, since one can't
see if the sides are not done perfectly straight,  but I haven't found a way
to do colour polish yet. I will give this a try for sure.
One alternative to polish might be a nail buff; you get ones with two, three
or four differently textured sides. So, you start from the roughest side and
buff all your nails very lightly. Then you repeat with the other sides in
turn until you get to the last, smooth side. This is supposed to give your
nails a beautiful, natural shine. It's not polish, but it might be an
alternative for those who prefer things natural and who are losing or have
lost sight?
Just my thoughts in case it might help someone.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts