[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mitten class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 22:00:24 UTC 2012

It does not matter which ones you skip.  I had said skip 18 and  #1  as
when I did the first couple of mittens I did not like that when you  skip 1 and
2 it leaves you after you wrap beginning on # 3 peg.  It also  says in
those directions to wrap those 2 empty pegs twice.  It is not clear  if you wrap
them twice and then move on to the next peg, but I tried it both  ways and
I liked the way it came out the way I told everyone to do it.   Wrap the 2
empty pegs once each, then continue around E wrapping the rest of the  pegs
and then wrap those 2 pegs a second time.

I have done this pattern and made several pairs of mittens, so you can go
by my experience or do it the way  you found it on the website.

In a message dated 2/6/2012 11:49:21 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,