[Nfb-krafters-korner] Running Out of Time

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 22:04:08 UTC 2012

Neva is all set.  I gave her a call Sunday and talked her thru what  she
needed to catch up with everyone.

Remember you have an empty 18 peg loom so you can make the second mitten
and we will go over how to do the thumb and attach it and then you will have
both mittens almost done by Thursday night.

In a message dated 2/6/2012 10:51:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,