[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom Mitten class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 22:12:16 UTC 2012

You are getting ahead of things.  We will cover this part on Thursday
Night about the mittens.

In a message dated 2/6/2012 8:01:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Terry.Powers at nih.gov writes:

My  family like my mitten, so far.  Surprisingly, I can even get my hand in
 it!
Had a hectic time with the thumb getting caught on the inner  ridge of the
loom.  Is 8 rows enough for an adult.  I think Henry  said 4 rows to an
inch, for an estimate.
Should we close off the thumb,  like we did the hand?
Thinking of adding an extra row for closure.
Terry  P