[Nfb-krafters-korner] A website for all!

Heather Kirkwood hkdawn at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 22:39:24 UTC 2012

I'm having trouble getting the site to come up. Is it just me? This Webpage cannot be found is sort of a good discription for my brain today, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Heather Kirkwood
Director of Outreach, Vice President
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network
One South Road
Oyster Bay, NY 11771
1 (800) 789-9HPS
www.hpsnetwork.org

Personal blog: www.heatherkirkwood.blogspot.com

Search the Web at www.goodsearch.com and choose the HPS Network as your charity!

HPS New York Conference - March 16-18, 2012