[Nfb-krafters-korner] online sites You got that right

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 22:42:55 UTC 2012

Man do you have that right.  Hubby needs all the bottles to recover  from
my craft and quilting shopping spree.

I just touched base my friend and we will be picking dates in April to goto
 WEB's Yarn and their warehouse and the Yankee Candle Factory.  There is 2
exits between these places, so if you are going to 1 you just have to visit
both  of them.  Yankee Candle Factory is so fun as you go from one room to
the  other with the smells of the candles and they have Christmas
decorations from  different places around the world.  They even have a water fall or
something that has a bridge going over it.  And They have a room that it
feels like real snow falling down in.  April is fantastic to go up there as
it isn't crowded like in the Fall.

We also are making plans to go up the first weekend of June to Keepsake
Quilting and Pattern works.  That is when Keepsake Quilting has a big  sale.
I need to contact them and be sure we get the correct date for the  sale!

In a message dated 2/6/2012 2:24:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
slerythema at gmail.com writes:

Joyce  needed the liquor to forget how much she spent. One for her, and one
for  her hubby. <smile>

Cindy S.

rg/riverwoman%
40zoominternet.net

Nfb-krafters-korner    mailing    list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To    unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
40aol.com

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
To   unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
Nfb-krafters-korner:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/cindy.zimme
r%40nebraska.gov

Nfb-krafters-korner   mailing  list  Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org