[Nfb-krafters-korner] soap

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 00:04:09 UTC 2012

Raquel,

All our classes in the past and present have been done by telephone
conference calls.  You can call in and we have SKYPE folks in around the  world
for these classes.

I am arranging this particular soap and lip balm class  to aline with
timing with South Africa as we have a member who will be SKYPE in for the
class.  I am unsure right at this minute what her time difference is  between
where she calls home and the East coast of USA.

At present time we are having our first email class, too.  This will  be
something we will develop more of and continue to provide such classes.

Most of our classes are done by blind crafters so they have learned all the
 tricks and will share them with you.

We are having a herb and sachet discussion tonight at 5:30 PM CA  time.
You can find out what our Monday Night Chats are going to be or our  upcoming
classes over at:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

The phone number for tonight's chat is on our website, too.

Hope you come and join us.

In a message dated 2/6/2012 6:23:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,