[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks going to Kathy

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 20:19:27 UTC 2012

I want to thank Kathy for that great discussion on sachets and  potpourri.
We learned a lot and Kathy passed on some information and  recipes to the
list.

It was a good discussion and we learned a lot.

It is too bad more folks don't show up for the discussions.

You can always check out what upcoming discussions we will be having and
the phone number is posted on our website, Facebook and I think twitter,  too.
 _www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)