[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook update

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 04:56:22 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just wanted to give all of you a heads up on the "flower pup." I have
received my kit, sent the instructions to my sister, and today the two of us
began to type out the pattern for "flower pup." My sister is visually
impaired and uses a CCTV and found the tiny chart somewhat difficult to work
with, but with us together on the phone, her reading the color for each
square and me typing it into a file, the project is coming along really
great! So get those kits folks, we will be definitely having a class, most
likely on March 2nd. The class is not posted yet, but will be soon.

I did want to warn you of something that did give me a bit of a shock. I
learned today that there are fourteen colors, not eight! I also learn that
there are fifty squares in a row and 66 rows for a total of 3300 pieces of
yarn to latch hook!  so far my sister and I have typed up ten rows. It is a
tedious process because of the need for complete accuracy, but as I've said,
things are going well.

More updates as we progress.

Cathy