[Nfb-krafters-korner] latch hook update

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:39:37 UTC 2012

Hi Neva and all,

Just a thought, but perhaps if the Braille transcribing service is willing
to transcribe a kit, you might want to have them do a kit other than the
"flower pup," because I am already transcribing this one for everyone
myself. If you are able to get another kit transcribed, then you could share
it with all of us and then we'd all have two kits that we had access to
making.

Glad you received your kit, and I also must ask some one to help me sort out
my yarn. I had initially been thinking of using plastic bags with brailed
cards in them, but remembering the way that the small pieces of yarn stuck
to each other and remembering the tedious process of extracting a single
strand of yarn from the bag without other strands also coming out
inadvertently, I have been considering using small disposable food
containers. My husband and daughter take lunch to work and could use these
containers for their food and I could use them for my yarn. my husband just
ordered a set of containers with lids of various sizes in the package from
4oz to 16oz. with dymo taped labels on the containers lids, I think this
might be a new and easier way to keep my yarn sorted, rather then in the
bags.
I got the containers on Amazon.com. here is the info in case anyone wants to
check them out.

"Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid Food Storage Set, 40-Piece"
   Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

Please let us know if the Braille transcribing service will transcribe a
kit, because I'd like to get "moon meow," transcribed for myself.

Cathy