[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 19:27:50 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

We are looking for more teachers and classes for our Spring calendar.   We
have lots of class openings in March and April so please consider teaching a
 class for us.

We have a new email class for March "Latch Hook".

So think about those craft things that you have made a hundred of or a
technique that you have found that works well and let me know and we can
brainstorm it.

We are looking for all types of classes so come on and join our team.

We are always looking for beading, macramay, household decorations,things
created with yarn,wood projects, weaving, etc. They can be classes for
beginners orintermediate levels.  So please contact me at
_Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
and let me know what type of class you might want to give a try in
teaching.