[Nfb-krafters-korner] cold process soap

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Feb 10 20:09:44 UTC 2012

I bought an entire kit from Brambleberry after talking with one of their
CSR's about it. I was concerned about the injecting process into different
parts of the mold on the bamboo recipe Joyce shared in a newsletter a couple
of weeks ago. I was reassured that if filling small parts of the mold didn't
work well for me, I could simply fill the mold with one color soap and it
would look good and work well. I am planning to tackle this project while I
am on a crafting vacation at my daughter's home next week. I was also
concerned about the cost of getting into a new craft and was pleasantly
surprised to find that for this recipe everything I needed added up to less
than $40 with shipping. I had some trouble with the link to add all the
items for the recipe into my cart and here's how they told me to solve it.
Go to the site and register for an account. Log into your account and then
still open and click or press enter on the link to add all the items for the
recipe to your cart. When you go back to the web site, Voila! Everything is
in your cart. If you don't want some of the items, it is an easy matter to
remove them or as in my case, increase the quantity so you can make more
bars. I'll keep the list posted as to my success with this project. I am
hoping to add to the items I sell at the craft fair at my church this fall
with a line of soaps.

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039