[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Chat

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Mon Feb 13 07:56:03 UTC 2012

Tanya,

I don't have the tools but, I'd like to join you to see if this is something
I'd like to start doing.  I'm geared to knitting with needles but, I've
heard so much about loom knitting on the list that I thought the chat would
be a good opportunity for me.  I live in California and sometimes I don't
get home from Braille Institute early enough to join in on the Monday night
chats.  If I don't make it, is there any way to get an understanding of loom
knitting from another place or do you plan to do another chat?  Please let
me know.

Regards,

Denise