[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl Class Wednesday

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 19:50:07 UTC 2012

Joyce, she did contact us saying she sient the phone number to us, that is
why several have responded stating we did not receive it. I got her post on
KK list saying it had been sent and to contact her if we didn't receive it.
Barb R.
Z6b

'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson