[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 14 12:09:15 UTC 2012

First of all, the recording got cut off.  Then there were clicks and beaps like people were coming in and out.  There was one or two others with me, but we could not find you or Joyce.  After, maybe five minutes, we finally heard an anouncement that there was technical dificalty and I hung up.
Sorry we did not get to finish, such an interesting topic!
Terry