[Nfb-krafters-korner] Happy Valentine's Day

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Feb 14 23:23:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for the wishes.  Happy  Valentine's Day, too.  I hope you all have
someone special to share it with.

Well, this Valentine's Day is different for my husband Adam and me.  I'm not
sure why but, we scheduled colonoscopies for the 15th, so we're preparing
today.  We had planned to visit a favorite vegan restaurant but, of course,
our health comes first.  One good thing about being married is that you can
have Valentine's Day any day.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day, even if
it's crazy like mine.  Well, at least we have some chocolates waiting for us
for tomorrow courtesy of our friend Rene`e.

Again, Happy Valentine's Day, all you crafters out there.

Regards,

Denise