[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit patterns

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 00:01:41 UTC 2012

Ooo Terry,

Maybe you should have got the fine gauge instead of the EFG gauge. It may be
a shock to your system, well your fingers anyhow. The fine gauge is for WW
weight yarn, one strand and that is the one I will get for myself one day.
The EFG gauge is for sock yarn. Do let us all know how you like your new
loom.
Cathy