[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knitting books in Braille

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Wed Feb 15 00:05:17 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy,
Yes, this book has scarf, balnket, hat, & socks patterns. The book learn to
knit on on circle loom say these patterns are easy. If they have this book
learn new stitches on circle looms. This books teaches the stitches that
Tanya was showing us. It has easy & intermediate.  It has scarf, hat,
purse,shalls, & other things.
Debbie ----- Original Message -----