[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 17:11:12 UTC 2012

Hi everyone. I just joined recently and I wanted to introduce myself if
that was all right. I'm Charlotte, I'm 34, and I live in a suburb of the
twin cities, Minnesota. I do a lot of crafts and I sell some at local
shows and online, but I don't have a web site up yet. I make gemstone
jewelry, soaps, bath and body items, and I knit. Most of my knitting is
for charity or gifts. I am looking forward to learning and also sharing
some of my knowledge. I hope you all have a great week.
Charlotte

--
Skype Name: MidnightPixie2
If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you're looking to buy handmade items, then join my group. Send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade-subscribe at yahoogroups.com