[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Feb 17 05:46:12 UTC 2012

Hi Charlotte,

I'm Denise Shaible and I live in Carson, CA, a town near Long Beach.  It
sounds like I'd like to talk with you.  I'd like to get into gemstone
jewelry and soaps.  I also knit but I haven't made enough things to start
selling or giving for charity.  I really want to do that, though when I get
some nice yarn and patterns under my belt.  Welcome to the list.  I know
you'll enjoy the talk, classes, and chats.  Believe me, we talk about all
kinds of things but, we always come back to crafting.  Again, welcome.

Regards,

Denise