[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting needles and flying

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 17 21:38:22 UTC 2012

What are you reaching out for in PR?
I am there every year in March or April. No summers in PR for me!  We love
PR. I used to teach a course at the college on Puerto Rican culture - it is
a very special place. Very very wonderful people, great art galleries and
museums, and architecture that is spectacular. and, the food - delicious! I
took students there every year, and now that I am retired my husband and I
go every year. this year we will take my sister and her husband along. We
love taking people there and showing them the special places all over the
island.  Yes, I will be knitting on the way there, knitting when I am
sitting in the town squares, and knitting on the way home! I always knit
something really nice to wear when I leave for the journey to PR.

Lynda