[Nfb-krafters-korner] Clover Yarn Cutter was: Question aboutknitting needles and flying

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Fri Feb 17 23:44:39 UTC 2012

Oh thank you so much... At least this is one cutter my mom cannot steal
because she would not know what it is. This is the woman that took m my big
ginsue knife and cut off the corner of our contreat step. Just because it
was pointed.
Ya, don't ask why. I still have not figured that one out. She just handed me
the little one inch corner off the step and said here is the corner of your
step.
Hugs all
CarolAnn