[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do-it-yourself latch hook

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:24:21 UTC 2012

Hi,
A while back I posted a site where you could upload your own picture and
turn it into a latch hook pattern.
Well, The site owner has made a small change. You can now get the pattern in
text output.

http://www.leftsource.com/

There is a star right after the print link after you have uploaded a picture
that will give you the text output. I am looking to get some feed back on it
and compile it all to send to the site owner.

You can upload any picture you want for now for test purposes. Some of the
image stuff will still need to be done by those with site, but this should
at least make it a little easier.

I think it is pretty cool he has even done this much. Please check it out
and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Michael