[Nfb-krafters-korner] Puerto Rico

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Feb 19 00:13:06 UTC 2012

Heather, that is really really interesting. Isn't that strange that this
disorder would appear so often to PR people?
Do they have any idea why that happens there?

Yes, it is a fun place to be. I really enjoy the folks there very much and I
always look forward to our yearly time there. We love the art galleries, and
the architecture, and the way of life in general. There is so much there
that is so good, so different than in the US.

Lynda