[Nfb-krafters-korner] flower pup latch hook class update

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 01:04:32 UTC 2012

Hello latch hookers,

Speaking of latch hook patterns, I am happy to report that the "flower pup"
is likely to be completed by the end of next week. My sister and I have
spent time working on it most every day and we are excited for the class to
begin.

If you haven't yet decided to join us, you can still do so, by signing  up
for the class and purchase your kit in time. Because this is an email class,
timing is not as critical. We will begin on March 2nd and go till every one
is well on their way learning how to latch hook and has been given and
understands the entire pattern.

A sweet golden retriever is laying in the  grass full of spring flowers just
waiting for you to recreate him, or her.

Cathy