[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Member

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Feb 19 18:33:25 UTC 2012

That's what counts, is that you do well at the shows.  Welcome to the group.  I'm Sahar from Nebraska.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan