[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about knitting needles and flying

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sun Feb 19 23:46:45 UTC 2012

Grin, alas, I'd have to sell lots and lots of jewelry.  I think I like Ramona's idea of trying to fit in your suitcase.  *laughing*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan