[Nfb-krafters-korner] Do-it-yourself latch hook

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 00:38:09 UTC 2012

Mike,

So after reading your chart in your email that was for 1 row.  Does it
print the whole file out with all the rows and columns?  Can you copy this  and
put it in say a word file to read?

I amIf you did the flower pup isn't that one of the kits we are doing the
class with?  So Kathy do you have to go thru writing up the color chart in
words or can you use this?

In a message dated 2/19/2012 10:59:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,