[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wire wreaths for Fabric Wreaths

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Feb 20 15:03:21 UTC 2012

the wire rings are on sale for about 75 cents today only at the JoAnn
website for this holiday sale.

I used the 11 inch ring and it took 2 1/2 yards of fabric.
I just bought the jelly rings and have no idea how much they will do -
sorry. I have not yet started one from the rings. I have to order the rings
today on-line, they were NOT on sale at my store when I went to get them
yesterday.
Lynda