[Nfb-krafters-korner] We are having a "Special"!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 21:27:12 UTC 2012

We are running a membership   "Early Bird Special" starting on  March 1st.
  If you pay your membership dues between March 1 and  June 1, your dues
are good from the date you make the payment through to July  2013.

All  folks planning on renting a table at our Kraft Show in Dallas at
National Convention must have dues paid or include 2013 membership dues in with
the table rental.

Take advantage of the Early Bird Special and join in on our new Spring
classes.

Classes are free to our paid members.  For $10 you get a lot for your
money.