[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gem shops in Puerto Rico

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Feb 21 01:37:51 UTC 2012

Yes, I have bought a lot of things in NYC when there, too. There are some
really great places and the garment district is very good to shop in.

I will check out the PR site she suggested. My supplier got too old and sold
their store in OSJ two years ago. Bummer!  My husband and I shopped there -
we each bought a back pack full of gem stones - very heavy to carry - some
people thought we were carrying twins when we left the store with our 40
pound packages wrapped up in a bundle.  I was so sad when I found they had
sold their store and were gone. I have two other stores where I buy other
things and just love the people who own them.

Soon, very soon, we will again be there walking in sunshine and enjoying the
days.

Lynda