[Nfb-krafters-korner] wool yarn for felting project

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 02:36:17 UTC 2012

You don't have to get a solid color just get 2 that compliment each  other.
 We are going to do a patch work design and that is why you need 2
different colors or design.  You need to get 100% wool for felting.  I  had hope to
do the discussion tonight so you would have some other choices to  think
about.  Sorry I was not feeling up to it.

I will be sure everyone has time to complete things before we start the
felting part of it.

In a message dated 2/19/2012 10:27:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,