[Nfb-krafters-korner] NIH Terry?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Feb 21 19:27:59 UTC 2012

I know nothing about him.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Sahar Husseini [mailto:sahar at inebraska.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:33 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] NIH Terry?

I want to know how that Turkish painter, blind since birth, can paint 3-dimensional objects.  If he can do that, in my mind, anything is possible.  *smile*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan