[Nfb-krafters-korner] Shawl class TN

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 22 14:14:29 UTC 2012

Hi Theresa and all, Thanks for the email explanation.  Tonight, I
will try sending the pattern to five or less people at a time.

We will have the second half of the class tonight as planned.  If
anyone feels they would like an additional class we will schedule
it after I return.

Hope to see you all tonight.

Carol