[Nfb-krafters-korner] wool ease T and Q colors

Linda Weber lmweber at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 23 00:38:45 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy:

Thank you for compiling this list for us.  It will sure simplify looking for colors.

Coincidentally, my husband bought me two of these balls for my birthday.  Since I've been knitting for the last few years, he's gotten into the habit of buying me different yarns to try out.

Would you happen to have any patterns that will work with this yarn?  I only have two balls, so I'm thinking something small like slippers.

thanks for your help.

Linda