[Nfb-krafters-korner] NIH Terry?

Carol Schnip winddancer711 at wcoilexpress.com
Thu Feb 23 15:18:46 UTC 2012

If I would do a 3d painting I would use different grit from the stone
polishing machine. Each grade has a different texture and so I would just
work that into my paint.
Just like I did with my 3d quilt. Blue trangles for the back to represent
the water. Then for each fish a different color. Then for the tails I used a
4 inch block that I folded into a tryangle. The fins also I did the same
folding but with a 3 inch block. Then I sewed on buttons for eyes.
I had a school of fish for my dad who was dieing of cancer. He took it every
where he went.
Hugs
CarolAnn